Firstly, thanks for stopping by! Here you will find more about me, about Little Mushroom Cap and
Me and Life:
The name given to me is Amira Saryati Ameruddin. Born in Malaysia. Raised in Malaysia by both wonderful parent. My passion for craft begins so early in my life. Watching my mother sew, watching my father do wood work. Though both of my parents are working fulltime, they had always time to squeeze for their hobbies.
Now here I am, following the same path. Working full time yet willing to find time for my hobbies and my craft endeavours. I love my job. I love teaching. I love Physics. but I also love craft. If I had to choose between one, I can’t. That’s why I think its best for me to do both as it keeps me happy and motivated.
Currently, I am in Australia. With My husband and my little one. Studying for a Physics PhD scroll at Australian National University, ANU, Canberra. I am busy with study, but I’d like to find time for my sewing. I love flea markets and finding great unique things or just any vintage. I love blog hopping of various craft blogs.
Now I am into quilting and patchwork. I don’t get the chance to do this in Malaysia due to the weather there which doesn’t require much of a quilt. But then again, they are so adorable that the weather probably just not enough reason why not to venture this craft. So, I probably continue this venture even when I’m back after 4 years here in Australia.
With this new adventure, Little Mushroom Cap was born. I plan to build a business around my creative adventure, but my main objective is to encourage others to start exploring their creativity by inspiring ideas, sharing tutorials, patterns and a lot more!
Why do I Blog?
- I love to share – YES, I would love to share all things creative with YOU. I hope you have fun around here too. Let me know things you like to see around the blog and I’ll try my best to have it around.
- I love to connect with all of the creatives out there
- I am more real in writing than I am in person I think (because I digest people’s saying a bit slow but I respond fast, so things normally spurt out my mouth not as intended to be).
- I am mostly motivated by what I write and by talking to myself ( Yes, I do talk to myself a LOT!) so, when I write, I feel like I am talking to myself and it gives me motivation to do better and to be more productive from time to time.
- I was inpired by blogs and I too want to be inspiring. Read here for more of my expression towards blogworld
So I guess that is it. I really do wish you stick around and enjoy the posts around this blog. I hope to inspire you in somewhat or even more : to start venturing your creativity!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Well, till then,
I hope to see you around here often !